Throne of Glass – 5/5 throwing knives
Crown of Midnight – 4/5 Assassinations
Heir of Fire – 4/5 evil witches
What do I need to know? No Spoilers!
This is the third installment in the Throne Of Glass series. I really enjoyed reading it, and I think it’s a great addition to the story.
Celaena Sardothien has had a rough ten years, especially more recently in books 1 & 2. In the beginning of the third book she is dealing with exhaustion and depression.
To keep things interesting, the author has included:
- A backstory
- A ton of magic, and a growing number of Fae.
- 6 different princes, 3 of whom are handsome.
- A few new perspectives
- an evil witch who was born without a heart or soul
- a healer who works in the castle and has helped Celaena and crew.
- a general in King Adarlan’s army
So, to summarize, you must read this book!
I tried really hard not to like the evil witch, but, darn it, I really like her!